With more than 30 combined years of experience in the industry, Thomas R. and Nancy W. Schilreff serve clients with comprehensive personal service and dedication. They look to mitigate client risk while helping them protect, preserve and grow their wealth.
In their free time, Thomas and Nancy enjoy traveling to visit friends and family. Their ideas of adventure include playing golf, snowmobiling and partaking in summer sports.
They also couldn’t be more proud of their children. Their oldest daughter is a published author who lives with her husband and daughter in Dallas. Their youngest daughter is a pediatrician, living her dream in Key West with her husband and son while enjoying almost-daily fishing and diving.
Thomas & Nancy Schilreff
Thomas R. Schilreff
President and Founder
University of Nebraska at Kearney.
Holds life, health and annuity licenses in Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama and Arizona.
Nancy W. Schilreff, Ph.D
Vice-President and Founder
University of Oklahoma.
Investment Advisor Representative, holds life, health and annuity licenses in Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, and Arizona.
Our PhilosophyA difference rooted in history.
TriStar Wealth Management was founded in 1996 by a small team of professionals with a passion for predictable and peak performance, even if it meant doing things a little differently. Ours was a business built on genuine passion, planning for prosperity.
EVERYTHING WE DO, we believe in challenging the conventional wisdom in traditional wealth accumulation strategies.
In 1996, firm co-founders, Tom and Nancy Schilreff began using a macro economic planning process that allowed our clients to measure the efficiency of every financial decision and put every financial planning tactic on trial. The standard was simple: Does this tactic provide more at retirement or less?
Does this tactic provide for:
- Building net worth, including actual money supply, income potential, and benefits?
- Reducing overall risk exposure, including the risk of higher taxes in the future, market and interest risk, inflation, outliving your savings or not being prepared for decreasing health or death?
- Accomplish 1 AND 2 without altering lifestyle today and keeping client cash flow neutral?
Today, as the firm has grown and the suite of services offered has expanded and evolved, we have not veered from these guiding principles. Our mission is to provide planning that will address these very fundamental questions so that our clients will:
- Preserve, spend and enjoy their wealth with less fear of running out of money;
- Leave their wealth legacy for those they love;
- Experience financial success regardless of tomorrow’s changes in the economy, market, inflation or health, to name a few.